Wednesday, December 20, 2017

December Holiday 2017

Big plans for the holiday:

Cooking plan:
1. Mee Soto
2. Fried Rice
3. Aglio Olio
4. Tomato Rice
5. Nasi Briyani
6. Chicken Rice
7. Mee Goreng
8. Dhal
9. Rendang
10. Chap Chai
11. Bubur Kacang
12. Sabsuka
13. Butter Chicken
14. Laksa
 Great! I made most of them this holiday. 

I also did the marketing myself to ease my sisters' load. Besides that, I helped with Ninat every two to three days.

Lastly, like every other holiday, I spent a great deal of time pampering my nephew, doing the stuff he liked. We watched a play and also went to Diggersite, both at Yishun and One Km. Besides that, We managed to watch Paddington.  

A holiday that's well-spent. I may not have travelled anywhere this year but spending the time and contributing my time and effort for my family has been more meaningful.

Thanks Allah swt for giving me the energy and strength to do all these. 

2018, let's have more fun and be more successful and achieve more, insyaallah!

No comments: